WERE AM Mobile App 2020

LISTEN LIVE. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

The Buzz Cincy Featured Video
CLOSE
Boy Blowing Party Horn

Source: Ryan Smith / Getty

A young boy swallowed one of those party honkers. His parents couldn’t get the toy out of his throat and with every breath he took he ‘honked’ so they took him to the emergency room. The doctors had to surgically remove the honker from the boy. He is recovering just fine but there is a lesson to be learned.  You have to watch your children at that birthday party. 

 

 

Click here for more details

Also On The Buzz Cincy: