November 4, 2014 is election day. If you have any doubt why you should vote, I’ve listed 10 top reasons why you should:
1. Voting is a way to speak your mind and let your voice be heard! Your vote is your voice.
2. One voice, one vote really does count! There is power in numbers- if you don’t vote for what you believe in, others will and you make not like the outcome.
3. Our children are depending on us to represent their voices too! Because they can’t vote – we have to vote for them.
4. Voting changes communities!
5. Vote to effect change! It’s a chance to make a difference.
6. It is a way of honoring our history! People died for our right to vote.
7. Your vote matters.
8. It is your fundamental right!
9. Voting sends a message to the government.
10. Vote people in and vote people out!