A woman assaulted soul singer Lester Chambers for dedicating a song to Trayvon Martin. The woman identified as 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter jumped the stage, reportedly yelling “it’s all your fault,” right before she hit the 73-year-old singer. A fellow musician Kurt Crowbar Kangas posted on Facebook that Chambers “went down hard” and the woman “was subdued by Police and taken away while the para-medics came and took him to a local Hospital.” He sustained an “8 [inch] scratch in the kidney area of his back and it’s starting to swell.”” – ThinkProgres
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Local Man Acquitted for Shooting a Pitbull
- O.T.R. Man Who Fatally Shot Teenager to get 25 Yrs. in Prison
- Turns Out the Parking Deal is Worse Than What People Thought
- Supporters Rally For Trayvon Martin In Union Square After Not Guilty Verdict
- ‘Jay-Z Beyoncé Bill’ Aims To Limit Travel To Cuba
- DOJ Reviewing Zimmerman Verdict