The voice, the legend, and American Idol winner season 3, Fantasia Barrino-Taylor just announced via her Instagram account that she is now a Marauder and has enrolled in classes at Central State University!
In her post, she said “PSA: I AM OFFICIALLY ENROLLED AS A STUDENT @centralstate87!!! I want to thank everyone who was apart of making this happen for me and working with my busy schedule.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fantasia has been very open about her journey through life since being thrown into the spotlight. She has shared that she dropped out of high school while growing up in North Carolina and has since got her GED. Fantasia became an honorary member of the historically back sorority, Sigma Gamma Rho in 2022.
Central State University is a Historically Black University in Wilberforce, Ohio and was founded in 1890. We can’t wait to see Fantasia strolling with her sorors on campus this fall!
Congrats Fantasia! You are inspiring to us all!
- Here’s How Fantasia’s Life Changed After Being Celibate For Seven Months
- Update on Fantasia’s Condition After Tour Bus Accident
- Prayers Up: Fantasia Hospitalized After Suffering Second-Degree Burns
- Charlie Wilson Is Going On Tour With Fantasia & Johnny Gill
- BEHIND THE SCENES: FANTASIA AND TYE TRIBBETT – ‘I MADE IT’
- Fantasia Apologizes After Coming Under Fire Using #AllLivesMatter
- FANTASIA DEBUT NEW GOSPEL SONG ‘I MADE IT’ ON ‘GOOD MORNING AMERICA’
- Fantasia’s Star Power Sends Gospel Song By Dennis Reed & The Gap Soaring On Billboard Charts
- Fantasia Barrino Made A Gospel Song With Tye Tribbett?
- TYE TRIBBETT HITS THE STUDIO WITH FANTASIA
Fantasia Just Enrolled in this Ohio University was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Ed Sheeran did not copy Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On”, jury rules
The ‘King Of Calypso’: A Tribute To Harry Belafonte
Billy Porter Fires Back At Critics Questioning His Role As James Baldwin In Biopic
Cincinnati: A 21 Year Old Killed On I-75 In Car Crash
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to be Honored at Ohio Black Expo
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Texas GOP Bill Laser-Focused — Appreciate Teachers Salaries — Forced To Play Cotton Picking Game