It looks like more snow is headed our way.
As much as 6 inches is expected to touch down on Wednesday.
The precipitation begins after 10 p.m. Tuesday with rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow moving into the area.
By daybreak Wednesday, there will be enough accumulation to cause slippery road conditions impacting the morning commute. Because of the potential impact on morning travel.
Southeast Indiana and west central Ohio are expected to get more snowfall than other areas.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- Medical Minute With Dr. Mel: Tips On Fighting A Cold & Beauty Items That May Cause Cancer
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Cincinnati: Could The Bengals Trade Tee Higgins???
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
Cincinnati: It Looks Like More Snow Is Headed Our Way was originally published on rnbcincy.com