According to NBC4i, Convenience store and gas station chain Wawa is expanding with new locations in the three Midwest states.
Wawa is launching its first stores in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky after 2025, with timeframes and ranges for number of stores by state to be announced next year. The chain said Wednesday they are expanding after receiving “thousands of requests over the years.”
“These markets are the perfect places for Wawa to expand based on their strong business communities, their family-like atmosphere, and the confidence that our unique offer and amazing associates will be welcomed by these communities,” said Chris Gheysens, Wawa’s President and CEO.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati: Could The Bengals Trade Tee Higgins???
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Chloe Bailey Goes Viral After Sexy Rendition Of Aaliyah’s ‘One In A Million’
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder