According to NBC4i, a Cincinnati man accused of flying into the Bengals’ stadium mid-game is just one of two people facing prison time over illegal drone operations at sporting events.
Dailon Dabney, 24, of Cincinnati, illegally flew his drone on Jan. 15 into the stadium. The drone went over players and parts of the stadium crowd, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. Dabney posted footage of his illegal flight on social media and a Youtube channel called BrickByBrickFilms.
The pilot, who U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said did not register his drone with the Federal Aviation Administration and was not properly certified, welcomed the attention he received from federal agents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- Cincinnati: The Bengals Beat The Miami Dolphins
- Resident Makeup Artist Anika Kai Gives Us A First Look Into Morphe’s Supreme Brow Kit
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Sanaa Lathan Praises Doja Cat: ‘I Think She Is The Real Deal’
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
Man faces prison time for flying drone into Bengals stadium was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com