According to NBC4i, Doctors say they are seeing and hearing about people who had contracted COVID-19 earlier in the pandemic who are getting it for a second or third time.
“When it comes to people getting COVID a second, or perhaps even a third time, clearly that can happen,” said Dr. Joseph Gastaldo, from OhioHealth. “I have seen that before in multiple patients.”
Dr. Mysheika Roberts, the Columbus Public Health commissioner, also said she has heard of and talked to individuals who had the virus multiple times.
“This is a virus and so when you get it, you get it,” Roberts said.
For the full NBC4 story go to https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/people-can-get-sick-with-covid-several-times/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati: A 19 -Year-Old Killed In Pleasant Ridge
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Toned Body-Ody-Ody To Promote New Single
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: “My mother didn’t raise a hoe”
- Sounds About White: Ex-Cop Who Murdered Laquan McDonald To Leave Prison Early After Serving Less Than Half His Sentence
- Justice For Fanta: Sharon Hill Cops Charged With 12 Counts Of Manslaughter In Shooting Death Of 8-Year-Old Girl