According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health Director says there are now over 3,000 patients in the hospital with COVID-19 throughout the state, with 800 of those patients in intensive care.
Dr. Gastaldo addressed the question of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the fully vaccinated. He said the majority of breakthrough cases are in people above the age of 80, those with compromised immune systems, and transplant patients.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mary J. Blige Looked Stunning As She Dropped Gems On ‘Tamron Hall Show’: ‘I Feel Amazing’
- Wendy Williams Spotted Leaving A Wellness Center In Miami, Says She’s ‘Doing Fabulous’
- Juicy J Says Heroin, Meth, Cocaine & Other Drug Use Contributed To Three 6 Mafia Split
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: Is LeBron Lying?
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Kehlani Removes Their Breast Implants ‘I Let The World Bully Me Into Feeling Like I Needed This’
- Mold Complaints At Virginia Commonwealth University Get Dorm Shut Down For The Entire Academic Year
- 5 Of Virgil Abloh’s Most Influential Fashion Moments
- Everything We Know About The Oxford High School Shooting In Michigan
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
More than 3,000 hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com