Getting a table at your favorite restaurant or bar is getting easier in Ohio after the state announced amendments to the Director’s Stay Safe Ohio Order.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The amended order states
“All restaurants, bars, banquet and catering facilities and services and other like businesses and operations in the State, which have the onsite consumption of food, beer, wine, and liquor, are permitted to reopen for full, dine-in service withing the State so long as all workplace safety standards are met.”
These amendments will allow restaurants and bars to operate more like pre-COVID times however, customers and most employees will still have to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and limit the number of people at a single table, and more.
- Is It Ok To Put Your Friendships On Pause During The Pandemic?
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Bubba Wallace Announces He Will Be Behind The Wheel of Michael Jordan’s No.23 Racing Car
- Cincinnati: Are The Road Crews Ready For The Winter???
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 23, 2020: Trump vs. Biden — Updated CDC Guidelines — Costly Trading Mistakes
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC Because Execs Fronted On Extra Disneyland Pass
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- Judge Upholds Derek Chauvin’s Most Serious Murder Charge As Other George Floyd Cops
Never Forget: Trump Lied About 9/11 Terror Attacks Before Lying About The Coronavirus
1. Trump said he went to Ground Zero "to help"1 of 7
2. He claims Muslims were cheering 9/112 of 7
3. Trump bragged one of his building's was ‘the tallest’ immediately after the towers fell"3 of 7
4. Trump said he saw 9/11 terror attack from his apartment4 of 7
5. Trump suggested that he spent "a lot of time" with first responders after Sept. 115 of 7
6. Trump said he helped with clearing the rubble6 of 7
Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com