The former minority leader of the Georgia House, Stacey Abrams believes that she will become president by 2040.
- Black Business Spotlight: Lisa & Jamaal Kelly of Vegan Treats, Meats & Eats
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: Are Energy Bills Really Skyrocketing?
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: China is Having a Surge in COVID-19, Is It Coming to the US?
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
- Checkmate: Far-Right Conservatives Use Kyrie Irving Like A Pawn In A Game Of Anti-Vaxxer Chess
Stacey Abrams Has A ‘Plan’ To Be President By 2040 was originally published on blackamericaweb.com