Another one bites the dust.
Sen. Cory Booker decided Monday to end his bid for the White House, making the announcement in the form of an email sent to supporters.
“Nearly one year ago, I got in the race for president because I believed to my core that the answer to the common pain Americans are feeling right now, the answer to Donald Trump’s hatred and division, is to reignite our spirit of common purpose to take on our biggest challenges and build a more just and fair country for everyone,” he said. “I’ve always believed that. I still believe that. I’m proud I never compromised my faith in these principles during this campaign to score political points or tear down others.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC News, Booker shared his plans with his staff during a conference call at his campaign headquarters in Newark, NJ before making his announcement public.
With his departure, former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is now the only black candidate remaining in the 12-candidate Democratic primary.
Source: NBC News
- DIY :: Make Your Own Face Masks With Items You Already Have At Home!
- Walmart Will Limit Number Of Customers In Stores Due To COVID-19!
- Houston Rocket Austin Rivers Reveals One Of The NBA’s Plans For Resuming The Season
- Russ Rant: Fauci Says All States Should Have Stay-At-Home Orders
- 5 Things You Can Do While Social Distancing this Weekend!
- Huggy Lowdown is BORED
- HBO Is Offering 500 Hours of Free Content As Part Of Its #StayHomeBoxOffice
- 6 Overdose deaths in 24-hour Span In Franklin County
- The Memorial Tournament, Director Confident That it Will be Played at Some Point This Summer
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
Another One: Sen. Cory Booker Drops Out Of 2020 Presidential Race was originally published on 92q.com