According to CNN it is believed by the US that Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752 was accidentally shot down by an Iranian missile.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump said “I don’t want to say that because other people have their suspicions, Somebody could have made a mistake on the other side … not our system. It has nothing to do with us.” Some of the facts that go into this theory are the fact that the timing of the crash of flight 752 was just after the missiles were fired at the US military housing. All 176 people on board were killed as a result of the crash including dozens of Iranians and Canadians.
The initial report by the Iranian Civil Aviation Organization stated that witnesses saw the airliner on fire and attempting to turn around to go back to the airport before the crash. Others in other planes also confirmed seeing the airliner on fire as well.
All 176 people on board were killed as a result of the crash including dozens of Iranians and Canadians. Further investigations will continue on the actual cause of the crash.
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- New Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Podcast Series Spotlights Epidemic In The South
- Cincinnati: Former Bengal AJ Green Announces His Retirement
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- Medical Minute With Dr. Mel: Tips On Fighting A Cold & Beauty Items That May Cause Cancer
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
The US Believes Iran May Have Accidentally Shot Down Ukrainian Plane Resulting in Deadly Crash was originally published on wiznation.com