WBNS 10TV Meteorologist Mike Davis has reportedly been arrested and charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC4i court documents, on August 5th “Davis knowingly advertised for sale or dissemination, sell, distribute, transport, an image of a minor participating or engaging in sexual activity.” A search was done in Davis Upper Arlington home Thursday, September 5th. The charges are a second-degree felony Davis was reportedly taken into custody Thursday morning and is at the Franklin County Jail awaiting arraignment on September 6th.
Davis has been a meteorologist in Central Ohio for 32 years.
- Multiple employees fired after man takes bath in Wendy’s kitchen sink
- Black Swim Team Member Suing Police for Putting Gun to His Head
- Canton Area Woman Arrested After Calling 911 Over Cancelled Cell Phone
- Bearcats Edge Out Victory at East Carolina
- MODEL MONDAY: Dr. Summer Wayans Is Making Her Own Way
- Listen Sis: Being Single On Valentine’s Day Is Not The End Of The World
- SPORTS: Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reportedly Expecting to Leave The Team
- FC Cincinnati coach relieved of coaching duties for using racist slurs
- William Barr Aimed To Block Turkish Bank Indictment
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
Columbus Television Personality Arrested and Charged With Child Pornography was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com