According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- This Day In Black History: February 15th- Nat King Cole Dies
- Russ Rant: Can’t Compare Trump And Bloomberg
- Huggy Lowdown: Valentine’s Day
- Cincinnati Police captain pleads not guilty in OVI case
- #FacebookLiveFriday with Lincoln Ware 2/14/2020
- Trump makes 86 false claims over two weeks
- African American Chamber protests no bidding by The Port in Millennium Hotel project
- Tristan Thompson Reveals Just How Terrible LeBron James’ Eating Habits Are: “He Has The Worst F*cking Diet Ever”
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com