According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Hot Girl Summer! Wendy Williams Posts Pic With Bearded Mystery Man
- Happy Birthday Auntie! Six Times Congresswoman Maxine Waters Proved She’s The Illest
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 8/16/19
- Urban Decay’s Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Will Hit Stores This Fall
- NFL players help bail out illegal immigrant who was detained ICE
- San Antonio Spurs To Reportedly Retire Tony Parker’s Jersey Next Season
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Iris Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Nike Reportedly Discussed Paying Zion Williamson $30,000 to Get Him To a Nike School
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on www.mycolumbusmagic.com