According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- David’s Bridal Will No Longer Charge More for Plus-Size Wedding Dresses
- And Another One! Miss Jamaica Wins The Miss World Title
- Dream In Black: Smackaroni and Cheese [Episode 3]
- Dream In Black: Secret Santa [Episode 2]
- Press Play: Kerry Washington And Reese Witherspoon Co-Star In New Hulu Drama Teaser
- Dream In Black: Cheers to the Holiday [Episode 1]
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: It Was All About Power Suits And Showing Face At The Billboard Women In Music Awards
- Nicki Minaj Encourages Mental Health Awareness: ‘It’s Important We Don’t Pass Judgement’
- Danny Aiello, ‘Do The Right Thing’ Actor, Dead At 86
- NY Giants Drop Janoris Jenkins After He Used The “R-Word”
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com