Throughout the last couple of weeks, listeners may have heard some conversations about the mystery of missing or hidden money mentioned.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
During the show on Wednesday, a caller mentioned a man by the name Morris Williams who has insight about a hidden treasure for African Americans. Billions of dollars in loans and grants through local and national banks that are available to the African American community. Many are unaware of these benefits, or they have to wrong information about the matter.
Lincoln Ware sent out a bat signal out for Morris Williams, and he showed up today to share his insight and information on The National Community Reinvestment Coalition and other financial information that many have been curious about for some time.
- Ty Lawson’s Instagram Posts Admiring Chinese Women’s Cakes Got Him Banned From CBA
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Wells Fargo: Hope and Courage
- #RussRant: When Lies Don’t Matter! [VIDEO]
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Cincinnati: Bengals Fell Short To The Browns 30-35