Throughout the last couple of weeks, listeners may have heard some conversations about the mystery of missing or hidden money mentioned.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
During the show on Wednesday, a caller mentioned a man by the name Morris Williams who has insight about a hidden treasure for African Americans. Billions of dollars in loans and grants through local and national banks that are available to the African American community. Many are unaware of these benefits, or they have to wrong information about the matter.
Lincoln Ware sent out a bat signal out for Morris Williams, and he showed up today to share his insight and information on The National Community Reinvestment Coalition and other financial information that many have been curious about for some time.
- MODEL MONDAY: Dr. Summer Wayans Is Making Her Own Way
- Listen Sis: Being Single On Valentine’s Day Is Not The End Of The World
- FC Cincinnati coach relieved of coaching duties for using racist slurs
- William Barr Aimed To Block Turkish Bank Indictment
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- This Day In Black History: February 15th- Nat King Cole Dies
- Russ Rant: Can’t Compare Trump And Bloomberg