Throughout the last couple of weeks, listeners may have heard some conversations about the mystery of missing or hidden money mentioned.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
During the show on Wednesday, a caller mentioned a man by the name Morris Williams who has insight about a hidden treasure for African Americans. Billions of dollars in loans and grants through local and national banks that are available to the African American community. Many are unaware of these benefits, or they have to wrong information about the matter.
Lincoln Ware sent out a bat signal out for Morris Williams, and he showed up today to share his insight and information on The National Community Reinvestment Coalition and other financial information that many have been curious about for some time.
- Nike Expands Protections For Pregnant Athletes After Backlash
- Tennessee Store Clerk Faces Up To 60 Years For Murdering A Black Teen Over A $2 Beer
- Trail for Florida ‘Stand Your Ground” case begins today
- This Lil’ Kim Chanel Hairstyle Is Dripping With Swag And Will Make You Gag
- Former Bengals running back, Cedric Benson killed in Motorcycle accident
- MODEL MONDAY: Celai West Was Slaying Fashion Week At 10 Years Old, At 11 She’s Taking On Producing
- Man shot while riding the bus in Avondale
- New Jersey Woman Burns Down Booty Call’s House For Standing Her Up
- Bryan Michael Cox Says Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not to Work With The NFL
- *EXCLUSIVE* Megan Thee Stallion Says Her ‘Hot Girl Summer’ Movement Is More About Confidence & Self-Love