Cincinnati born and raised Doris Day, an actress known for her work during the 1960s, has died.
Her foundation, the Doris Day Animal Foundation, confirmed the news to the Associated Press.
Day starred in several movies such as “Pillow Talk,” and also had her own television series, the “Doris Day Show” from 1968 to 1973.
Doris Day was 97.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Willow Smith Greases Her Mother’s Scalp In This Candid Mother-Daughter Moment
- TREND REPORT: What’s Hot In Swimwear Based Off The Runway At Miami Swim Week
- Sen. Kamala Harris Lands Endorsement Of Major Civil Rights Attorney
- TIFFANY HADDISH: ACTRESS GRANTED ERITREAN CITIZENSHIP
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Joc Fights Hard To Get Kendra Back On His Side
- St. Louis Wildest Crowd Moments of Tom Joyner One More Time Experience
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- Lashana Lynch Will Make History As The First Black Woman To Take On 007 Role In New James Bond Film
- Joycelyn Savage and Azriel Clary Say’s ‘We Are Still At The Trump’
- Lonzo Ball On His Reaction To Being Traded & His Expectations Of Playing With Zion Williamson
Cincinnati Born and Raised Actress Doris Day Dead at 97 was originally published on magicbaltimore.com