Cincinnati born and raised Doris Day, an actress known for her work during the 1960s, has died.
Her foundation, the Doris Day Animal Foundation, confirmed the news to the Associated Press.
Day starred in several movies such as “Pillow Talk,” and also had her own television series, the “Doris Day Show” from 1968 to 1973.
Doris Day was 97.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- New Trend? Ty Dolla $ign & A1 Bentley Debut Colorful Manicures
- Ex- Teacher, Coach Arrested After Former Students Say He Sexually Abused Them, Allegedly Impregnated One Twice [Video]
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
- Jalen Rose Hopes Juwan Howard’s New Job As Michigan’s Head Coach Could Also Reunite the Fab Five
- Columbus Middle School Student and Mother Charged After Fight on Bus
- Man Who Shot, Killed Driver After Wreck Gets Life In Prison
- Shaun King: Philadelphia Elected A Black Woman As Sheriff
- Cincinnati: Lakota West Advances To Regional Final
- Walmart To Raise Prices Due To Tariffs
- Warning To Military Personnels Of Potential Scams On Memorial Day
Cincinnati Born and Raised Actress Doris Day Dead at 97 was originally published on magicbaltimore.com