Cincinnati born and raised Doris Day, an actress known for her work during the 1960s, has died.
Her foundation, the Doris Day Animal Foundation, confirmed the news to the Associated Press.
Day starred in several movies such as “Pillow Talk,” and also had her own television series, the “Doris Day Show” from 1968 to 1973.
Doris Day was 97.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Governor DeWine Allows Entertainment Businesses To Reopen June 10th!
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Cop’s ‘Less Lethal’ Shooting Of Student Protestor Leads To ‘Brain Damage’: Everything To Know
- Here’s How We Can Support Iyanna Dior, The Black Trans Woman Attacked In Minneapolis
- Na-Kel Smith & Kevin White Reveal The Racial Issues In The World Of Skateboarding
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- Pastor of the Month – June 2020 – Bishop Christopher Lee
- Paul Butler Talks About The 4 Cops Charged In George Floyd’s Death
- Election 2020: How To Register To Vote
- Cincinnati: CPS Students Hold Virtual Town Hall Meeting
Cincinnati Born and Raised Actress Doris Day Dead at 97 was originally published on magicbaltimore.com