Musician, actor and activist Common is sure to be on the bestsellers list again this spring with the release of his latest memoir, Let Love Have The Last Word.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to publishing giant Simon & Schuster, the memoir is an “inspiring exploration of how love and mindfulness can build communities and allow you to take better control of your life through actions and words.”
Common believes that the phrase “let love have the last word” is not just a declaration. It is a statement of purpose.
This is his second memoir since 2012’s One Day It’ll All Make Sense. A New York Times Best Seller, Common’s first memoir focused on his childhood in Chicago’s turbulent south side and his ultimate evolution to become one of hip hop’s most instrumental artists of our time.
Let Love Have The Last Word has received rave reviews from artists including Quincy Jones, James McBride and Queen Latifah. The memoir will be released on May 7, 2019, and is currently available for pre-order at Common’s website.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @kissrichmond
5 Points On Being A Strong Black Man -- According To Common
1. Be man enough to celebrate women.Source:Instagram 1 of 5
2. Understand the importance of community.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Have the courage of your convictions.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Never hesitate to educate yourself and others.Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Recognize the power of love and how it shapes the worldSource:Instagram 5 of 5
- Brooklyn Bound? Reports Indicate Kyrie Irving Is Prepared Join The Nets In Free Agency
- Make Your Black Music Month Playlist For A Shot At $250!
- Teen Held By Head And Dragged At 40 Mph During Road-Rage Incident [Video]
- Toronto Raptors GM Masai Ujiri Under Investigation For Allegedly Shoving Sheriff’s Deputy After NBA Finals Win