50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Northern Hospitality: A Toronto Restaurant Has an Interesting Way to Keep Kawhi Leonard with the Raptors
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Why Amy Murray Isn’t in a Hurry to Decriminalize Marijuana
- 2019 BET Awards: Cardi B Leads With Seven Nominations, Nipsey Hussle Nominated Posthumously
- Chris Rock Teams Up With Lionsgate To Reboot The ‘Saw’ Franchise
- He Had Time: Odell Beckham Jr. Calls Out Colin Cowherd On Twitter
- Tom Joyner Foundation Launches Exciting New Podcast-HBCUbiquity
- Check Your Ego: Ben Simmons & How to Increase Your Value
- Robert Pattinson Reportedly in Negotiations to Play Batman in Upcoming Matt Reeves Film
- Ayesha Curry Teaches Us That In The Age Of Oversharing, Transparency Is Not Always Best
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com