Kings Island held a press conference today to make a very special throwback announcement! The park is bringing back a favorite nostalgic ride that was retired fourteen years ago today…. the Antique Cars!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Families will get to drive replica classic antique cars on the scenic track that is a quarter mile long. The Kings Mills Antique Autos will be located in Coney Mall, across from the Juke Box Café and alongside The Racer roller coaster and will make its return in Spring of 2019. Kings Island Vice President and General ManagerMike Koontz stated in a press conference that, “When we ask guests what they would like to see return to Kings Island, the most popular response, by far, is the antique cars,”
See the full press conference here:
- Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Hot and Trending: Russell Simmons Addresses Sexual Assault Claims, and More!
- What Is “White Lung Pneumonia” & Should We Be Alarmed? | Medical Minute With Dr. Mel
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Former Colts Player Sergio Brown Pleads ‘Not Guilty’
Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride! was originally published on wiznation.com
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Bengals Trounce Raiders in Season Opener