Noted actress and author Shirley MacLaine was recent a guest on The Gayle King Show and boy, was there an interesting conversation going on that day in the studio. Check out the featured dialogue below between Gayle King and Shirley MacLaine, who’s known worldwide for not only her acting chops and her candid sense of humor, but also for her left field perspective on religion and of course, reincarnation.
She’s been out on the market promoting “I’m Over All That,” her latest announcement that she’s more than just an actress and author, but also an activist in her own right. Shirley MacLaine offers insight on the art of conversation and sexuality in a very real manner. Be sure to share your thoughts with us on the message board after viewing.
MORE FROM THE GAYLE KING SHOW:
- Cop Punches Woman In The Face At IHOP
- Another Cold-Blooded Killing Caught On Tape In Brooklyn
- Toni Braxton Tells the Truth About Her Bankruptcy
- The Nerve! Trump Says Obama Wasn’t Qualified For Ivy Leagues
- Actress Taraji P. Henson Tells All