Rapper Mack Maine has been charged with two counts of assault for allegedly groping a female fan and pushing another done in the face.
TMZ reports the president of Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment label, whose real name is Jermaine Preyan, invited Rachel Reed and Cailey Maddox onto a tour bus on August 22 in Oklahoma City. While on the bus, the women claim he “put his hand down Rachel’s dress and grabbed her right breast” without consent.
“Rachel got upset and when she and Cailey tried to leave the bus, [Mack Maine] held the door shut,” according to court documents. “Once the door was opened, Cailey was walking down the steps but turned and looked back to call for Rachel and [Mack] punched her in the face, breaking her jaw and knocking her down.”
The YMCMB crew has yet to comment on the allegations. We hope Mack Maine has a good lawyer on retainer.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Maryland Police Search For Missing Transgender Teen
- Petition Urges NAACP To Elect 1st Female President In Org’s History
- Construction Paves Way for First Streetcar Tracks
- Seven People Still in Hospital After Bus Crash in Monroe
- New Police Chief Ready To Gain Community’s Trust
- Klosterman Baking Company Supports Women’s Empowerment Expo
- 50 Years Later: President Barack Obama Remembers Birmingham’s ’4 Little Girls’
Check Out This Gallery