The results of Loop 21’s State Of The Black Economy (SOBE) poll are in after ambassadors overseeing the SOBE project looked to assess publicly what African Americans thought of President Barack Obama’s job performance and other factors important to the Black community.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
Atop the list of concerns for respondents heading into the presidential election were employment gains, immigration issues and job security. Overwhelmingly, the poll signified that racial bias was experienced by 65 percent of those polled with respondents saying that all but 7 percent of Blacks suffer bias.
SEE ALSO: Afro-Punk Festival Revived In Brooklyn
Below are a few infographics to give you an idea of how some of the poll’s respondents think about race.
- The Top 30 Hurricanes In US History [Gallery]
- 2 Simple Steps To Keep Healthy At Work
- Chris Christie’s Speech Labeled As An “Act Of Political Selfishness”
- More Pain At Pump Coming
- Hurricane Isaac Arrives In Southeast Louisiana
- Life Insurance Isn’t For You! It’s For Your Family!!
- Man Allegedly Poses As Doc, Treats 500 Patients Over 6 Month Period
Like THE BUZZ on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
Originally seen on http://newsone.com/feed/