A show of good will after a whole lot of bad blood. Lawmakers are gonna mix it up at Tuesday night’s State of the Union address. But until then — it seems the seating chart is the only thing bipartisan on Capitol Hill. For more on tonight’s State of the Union, check out the video below.
- You Go! Mo’Nique Loses 80 Pounds, Notes Progress On Twitter
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion
- 125 M.P.H. Car Chase Ends Pretty Much How You'd Expect
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide