Micro Mini Marriages: Celebs Who Said I Do…But Really Didn’t was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
1. Toya Wright and Memphitz
Toya and her estranged husband have been on the longest break ever after he took to Instagram to announce their separation.
2. Fantasia and Kendall
Reportedly Fantasia took to Instagram to call it quits with her husband of eight months Kendall.
3. Evelyn Lozada & Chad Johnson
Evelyn and Chad became members of the micro mini marriage club when they called it quit after 42 days.
4. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries got married in August of 2011. The union lasted 72 days.
5. Eddie Murphy & Tracey Edmonds
Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds’ marriage lasted 2 weeks.
6. Britney Spears & Jason Alexander
Britney Spears marriage to Jason Alexander lasted 55 hours.
7. Robin Givens & Mike Tyson
Robin Givens’ marriage to Mike Tyson lasted one year.
8. Mario Lopez & Ali Landry
Mario Lopez and Ali Landry lasted less than a month.
9. Carmen Electra & Dennis Rodman
Carmen Electra and Dennis Rodman marriage lasted 4 and 1/2 months.
10. Renée Zellweger & Kenny Chesney
Renée Zellweger and Kenny Chesney lasted 128 days.
11. Jennifer Lopez & Ojani Noa
Jennifer Lopez and Ojani Noa were married for 11 months.
12. Janet Jackson & James DeBarge
Janet Jackson and James DeBarge were married less than a year.
13. Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley were married around 19 months.