Tragedy unfolds for the family of a four-year-old Indiana boy who was reportedly shot in the stomach this week. The toddler was apparently handling a gun with his twin brother when the gun went off wounding him in the stomach area.
According to authorities, Aiden Mehlbauer and his brother Mason were in the basement of their mother’s home off State Route 229 when the incident took place. The boy’s mother was upstairs tending to the boy’s other sibling when the accident occurred.
Aiden was then quickly taken by medical helicopter to the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital where he unfortunately passed on yesterday evening. For more on the tragic story, visit WCPO.com.
What are your thoughts and reactions to the story? Post a comment on the message board below to start the discussion.
- President Barack Obama Talks Historic Budget & Its Tri-State Impact
- Roland Martin And April Ryan Break Down Upcoming Budget Debate
- “Ninja” Sentenced To Death For Killing Foster Parents
- World famous actor John Amos on The Lincoln Ware Show
- Dr. Boyce: Why Rev. Sharpton And I Are Rallying For Kelley Bolar