A very serious crash has turned into a flaming fiasco this afternoon causing westbound I-275 in Northern Kentucky to be completely shut down. A vehicle traveling on the highway reportedly continued right off the Taylor Mill overpass and landed onto I-275 within the last hour.
Officials have closed the highway today with expectations for that closure to last right up until the regular afternoon commute home which may cause quite a few delays. At the present time, there are no updates on who or how many people were involved and if they were injured in the crash.
Helicopters and medical attendants have arrived to the scene and more updates will be distributed this afternoon as they become available.
For more on the story, visit WCPO.com.
Do you take this route home daily? Share your thoughts and reactions and even your plans to re-route your trip to and from work with the latest traffic updates below on our message board. Join the ongoing discussions on our Buzz Facebook Fan Page (click link or image). Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter – @1230amWDBZ for the latest local news, headlines and updates.
- Tax Time: Half Price Deals to Save Your Bucks
- Fantasia Rumored to Be Pregnant Again
- Blues Legend Marvin Sease Dies at 64
- Homeless Man Names Every Nation Alphabetically
- Way Black When: The Whispers Speak on Legends Prince & Michael Jackson
- Radio One Cincinnati Book Fair – Feb. 19th