Former Judge Tracie Hunter was released from the Hamilton County Jail Saturday morning, after serving 2 1/2 months of her 6-month sentence. Sheriff Jim Neil offered a 3-for-1 deal because of her work ministering to her fellow inmates as a jail chaplain, which resulted in an earlier release.
Tracie Hunter was convicted on December 5th, 2014, and was sentenced on July 22, 2019. Her supporters, friends, and family believe that the conviction and sentencing were unjust. Since the conviction in 2014, many members of the community have been fighting side by side with Ms. Hunter. After she was sentenced, they were fighting for her on the outside.
Now that Tracie Hunter has been released, she says the fight isn’t over to prove that she was never guilty.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Tracie Hunter sat down with Lincoln Ware for her first interview since being released.
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Moët And Chandon Honor Fashion Designer LaQuan Smith Through ‘Nectar Of The Culture’
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- 10 Fall Fashion Staples You Need In Your Closet Now
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- Skai Jackson Is Obsessed With This $18.00 Lip Gloss
- Everything You Need To Know About Bra Maintenance
- Sheriff’s Seize $750,000 Worth Of Heroin In This Ohio City!
- Nike Celebrates Opening Week of NBA Season, With New Colorways For Four Signature Styles
- Cleveland Browns’ Myles Garrett Recounts Allegedly Getting Punched By A “Fan” Who Asked For a Picture