Former Judge Tracie Hunter was released from the Hamilton County Jail Saturday morning, after serving 2 1/2 months of her 6-month sentence. Sheriff Jim Neil offered a 3-for-1 deal because of her work ministering to her fellow inmates as a jail chaplain, which resulted in an earlier release.
Tracie Hunter was convicted on December 5th, 2014, and was sentenced on July 22, 2019. Her supporters, friends, and family believe that the conviction and sentencing were unjust. Since the conviction in 2014, many members of the community have been fighting side by side with Ms. Hunter. After she was sentenced, they were fighting for her on the outside.
Now that Tracie Hunter has been released, she says the fight isn’t over to prove that she was never guilty.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Tracie Hunter sat down with Lincoln Ware for her first interview since being released.
- 5 Hacks to Make Groceries Stay Fresh Longer
- Bye, Bernie: 15 Photos Of Joe Biden Looking Presidential AF
- No Sis, Putting A Blow Dryer Up Your Nose Won’t Kill The Coronavirus
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Teyana Taylor’s Bad A** Quarantine Fit Leaves Flames Across Instagram
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy!
- Stimulus Update :: IRS To Send First Round Of Stimulus Checks Around April 13th!
- Ohio Restaurants Now Allowed to Sell Alcohol For Takeout or Delivery
- We Need You!! Ohio Creates The Office of Small Business Relief!
- Equitas Health Offering Counseling With Telemedicine!