The decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana was an idea that many citizens in Cincinnati thought would pass this Wednesday, with the support from many city council members it seemed that it was no brainer.
A few hours after the voting took place on Wednesday,, the results came back, and the idea was sent back to the drawing board. 6 out of 8 votes were yes. The two council members who voted ‘no’ in the issue were Amy Murray and David Mann.
Today, Council Member Amy Murry called in to explain why she voted ‘no’ on the decriminalization of marijuana in the city of Cincinnati.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fort Worth, Texas woman shot and killed in her own home by police
- MODEL MONDAY: Erica Campbell’s Modeling Career Began After She Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Cancer
- North Carolina assisted living workers arrested after being accused of running dementia fight club
- The Best Deals From Target’s 14 Days Of Beauty Deals
- Lush Cosmetics Releases New Hair Products After 2-Year Gap
- ‘Power’ Recap: Keisha Makes A “Deal With The Devil,” It Does Not Work Out For Her In The End
- These Hilariously Honest Tweets Prove Nobody Cares About Columbus Day
- Ohio Man Who Showed Up on Kent State’s Premises Nearly Naked Was Arrested
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Training Day’ Prequel To Be Set Two Days Before Rodney King Verdict
- School Vows ‘Appropriate Action’ For Video Showing Teen Brutally Beaten By Other Students