The decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana was an idea that many citizens in Cincinnati thought would pass this Wednesday, with the support from many city council members it seemed that it was no brainer.
A few hours after the voting took place on Wednesday,, the results came back, and the idea was sent back to the drawing board. 6 out of 8 votes were yes. The two council members who voted ‘no’ in the issue were Amy Murray and David Mann.
Today, Council Member Amy Murry called in to explain why she voted ‘no’ on the decriminalization of marijuana in the city of Cincinnati.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Arnold Sports Festival Will Screen Athletes For Coronavirus
- Ohio Boy Goes Viral After Dog Joins Him In Time Out
- Only In Ohio, Police and Wildlife Officials Remove Alligator From Groveport Home
- The #JloChallenge Is Cool, But Lizzo Is Much More Inspirational
- The Proud Family Returns To Disney
- #FacebookLiveFriday with Lincoln Ware 2/28/2020
- James Harden Claps Back At Giannis Antetokounmpo Following His All-Star Draft Comments
- COSI Named Best Science Museum by USA Today
- Alexandira Ocasio- Cortez speaks out on LGBTQ rights
- #CincySingsRNB: Episode 1 Singer Brandon Andre