The decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana was an idea that many citizens in Cincinnati thought would pass this Wednesday, with the support from many city council members it seemed that it was no brainer.
A few hours after the voting took place on Wednesday,, the results came back, and the idea was sent back to the drawing board. 6 out of 8 votes were yes. The two council members who voted ‘no’ in the issue were Amy Murray and David Mann.
Today, Council Member Amy Murry called in to explain why she voted ‘no’ on the decriminalization of marijuana in the city of Cincinnati.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati Placed in Top 15 of Cities With High Depression Rates
- Rapper Juice WRLD Dead At 21
- Local Judge accused of drinking alcohol in courthouse
- BET’s ‘Twas The Chaos Before Christmas Cast’ Talks New Movie! [Video]
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Cleveland Catholic Diocese Priest Arrested for Child Pornography Possession
- Mona Scott-Young Shares Missy Elliott & Sylvia Rhone’s Special Night [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Funnyman George Wallace Brings The Laughs To The #UrbanOneHonors VIP Lounge
- “New Jack City” Actress Phyllis Yvonne Stickney Talks About The Famous Role That Was Originally Meant For Her [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Singer Jac Ross Makes His Long-Awaited Debut At Urban One Honors [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]