The decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana was an idea that many citizens in Cincinnati thought would pass this Wednesday, with the support from many city council members it seemed that it was no brainer.
A few hours after the voting took place on Wednesday,, the results came back, and the idea was sent back to the drawing board. 6 out of 8 votes were yes. The two council members who voted ‘no’ in the issue were Amy Murray and David Mann.
Today, Council Member Amy Murry called in to explain why she voted ‘no’ on the decriminalization of marijuana in the city of Cincinnati.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Black Business Spotlight: Lisa & Jamaal Kelly of Vegan Meats, Treats & Eats
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Summer Walker Debuts A New Short Hairstyle
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: The Week Starts off With Sad News
- L.A. County Wants Proof Of Vanessa Bryant’s ‘Severe Emotional Distress’ Caused By Cops Leaking, Sharing Kobe’s Crash Photos
- Savage X Fenty Debuts Breast Cancer Awareness Collection In Honor Of Breast Cancer Warriors