The decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana was an idea that many citizens in Cincinnati thought would pass this Wednesday, with the support from many city council members it seemed that it was no brainer.
A few hours after the voting took place on Wednesday,, the results came back, and the idea was sent back to the drawing board. 6 out of 8 votes were yes. The two council members who voted ‘no’ in the issue were Amy Murray and David Mann.
Today, Council Member Amy Murry called in to explain why she voted ‘no’ on the decriminalization of marijuana in the city of Cincinnati.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Sony Has An Ally Spider-Man Fight In Stan Lee’s Daughter, Says Disney & Marvel Needs To Be Checked
- Salty or Nah?: James Harden Opens Up About 2018-19 MVP Race, Says “He Had A Season For The Books”
- Common On Why He Stopped Using Homophobic Lyrics: ‘I Didn’t Even Think About What The Word Meant’
- TRIED IT: Urban Skin Rx’s Microdermabrasion With Retinol Renewal Treatment Will Have Your Skin Glowing
- New England Patriots Safety Patrick Chung Indicted on Cocaine Charges
- Donald Trump refers to himself as ‘The Chosen One’
- Angry customer throws racial slurs at a Dallas US Postal worker
- White administrators colored part in Black students’ hair with sharpie
- Teacher questions maturity of students who won’t stand for Pledge of Allegiance