A woman’s body was found in a west Columbus home and it has prompted a homicide investigation.
Officers were called to a home in the 100 block of N. Central Avenue on the report of a body being found. When they arrived, they found Dannielle Annette Rowe, 41, dead inside of the residence. Rowe had suffered significant trauma but her death is not yet known.
There are no known motives or suspects at this time.
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Things Are Not Getting Any Better
- Henry Golding, Andrew Koji, Úrsula Corberó & Haruka Abe Talk ‘Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins’
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Expands Shades Of Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Collection
- OHIO: 3 Injured In A Night Club Shooting
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Where Were the Black People at the President Biden Town Hall?
- 5 Fly Summer Slides That Are Cute And Comfortable
- 50 Cent & Cast Talk About New York’s Nostalgia At The “Power Book III: Raising Kanan” Premiere Event
Police investigating woman’s body found in Columbus Home was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com