A new study calls the Ohio River the most polluted waterway in the country.
The Ohio River Valley sanitation commission says 23 million pounds of chemicals were dumped into the river in 2013, mostly from pesticide runoff.
Greater Cincinnati water works officials say special filters keep toxins out of the water supply.
- ‘We Have To Change Things, Not Just Be Disappointed’ – Rev. Al Sharpton
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped “Jigaboo” On Air Suspended For Three Days
- Roland Martin Talks To Former Adviser to President Obama About New Book
- Family Values? GOP Propose Billions In Cuts For Public Education
- Tracee Ellis Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- Trending Topic TV: Mo’Nique “Blackballed,” Bosh Out For Season, Malcolm X Honored In Harlem [VIDEO]
- Richard Pryor’s Widow Calls Bill Cosby “Dirty On The Inside”