Former White House adviser, Van Jones, who resigned under duress over his past activism as well as “crude” remarks he made about Republicans, took to Twitter on Sunday morning after the verdict came in and posted a powerful picture of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., in a hoodie similar to that Trayvon Martin was wearing the night he was gunned down by George Zimmerman.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Local Man Acquitted for Shooting a Pitbull
- O.T.R. Man Who Fatally Shot Teenager to get 25 Yrs. in Prison
- Turns Out the Parking Deal is Worse Than What People Thought
- Supporters Rally For Trayvon Martin In Union Square After Not Guilty Verdict
- ‘Jay-Z Beyoncé Bill’ Aims To Limit Travel To Cuba
- DOJ Reviewing Zimmerman Verdict