A 12-year-old girl has given birth to a baby that was allegedly fathered by a 74-year-old. The pensioner from a neighboring village in Qiyang, Hunan province, China has been arrested by police for the crime after DNA evidence reportedly revealed he was the father of the baby girl. But the child has denied she was sexually assaulted by the man.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Her family believes that the pensioner was forced to confess as part of a police cover-up. They believe that DNA was not taken from any of the three teachers to see if they fathered her daughter. The girl also claims that at one point during the investigation she saw the three teachers in question handing money over to the police.
She claims she was also threatened by the headteacher of her school to keep quiet. The 74-year-old man has been sentenced to 12 years in jail.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
- 1 Dead After Columbus Police Respond To Altercation
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- What We Know About Gabriel DeWitt Wilson: Suspect In Long Island Stop & Shop Shooting
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- What is Medical Malpractice? [SPONSORED]
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Cincinnati: This Saturday Is National Drug Take-Back Day
- Canna Luxe: Because Black Women Deserve Luxury Smoking Products On 4/20 And Beyond
- Ahead of Chauvin Verdict, Florida Enacts ‘Racist’ Law Protecting Drivers Who Hit BLM Protesters