A 12-year-old girl has given birth to a baby that was allegedly fathered by a 74-year-old. The pensioner from a neighboring village in Qiyang, Hunan province, China has been arrested by police for the crime after DNA evidence reportedly revealed he was the father of the baby girl. But the child has denied she was sexually assaulted by the man.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Her family believes that the pensioner was forced to confess as part of a police cover-up. They believe that DNA was not taken from any of the three teachers to see if they fathered her daughter. The girl also claims that at one point during the investigation she saw the three teachers in question handing money over to the police.
She claims she was also threatened by the headteacher of her school to keep quiet. The 74-year-old man has been sentenced to 12 years in jail.
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- Florida Bans Cars Playing Loud Music 10 Years After Jordan Davis’ Murder
- What Is The Biden Administration Doing To Free Brittney Griner?
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Get Heard: Breaking Your Song On Radio’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Deal Makers: Get Your Legal Affairs In Order’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ESPN Announces Full List Of Nominees for 2022 ESPY Awards
- New Study Reveals Robots Are Learning How To Be Racist And Sexist