Stop everything you’re doing and watch this right now. SOURCE
Most people would probably be really freaked out if the news anchor on their TV started talking directly to them. Not this couple.
“Pumpcast News” is a Tonight Show sketch in which actor Tim Stack, posing as the anchor of a (fake) news show aired at gas station pumps, starts to talk directly to the unsuspecting gas station patrons.
While usually the intention of the sketch is to frighten and shock normal people just trying to go about their day, Wednesday’s installment was something else.
Meet Will and Monifa Sims.
The couple ended up not only being totally game for Leno’s silly prank, they also completely ROCKED it. After getting Will’s attention, Stack offers to pay for his gas if he’ll perform some karaoke.
After Stacks suggests Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On A Prayer,” he asks Sims, “Do you need the words?”
“No, I know ‘em, baby!” Sims responds.
RELATED::Who Is Malcolm Shabazz?
OH, does he know them, all right. His wife can sing, too! Monifa busts out a really good rendition of the Eurythmics’ “Sweet Dreams,” while her husband sings back up, and it’s really just all too cute and hilarious for words.
They were so wonderful that Leno invited the couple to sing with the house band.
Can we get this couple a record deal or a TV show, please? Maybe a variety hour?
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- On Benghazi, It’s Time To Give It Up, Turn It Loose, GOP
- This Day in Black History….May 13th
- Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Had Violent Streak, Family Members Say
- 19 Injured in New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade Shooting
- New City Budget Could Axe Police At Schools
- Chirlane McGray Speaks About Falling In Love With A Man After Being A Lesbian
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum