After news of the divorce was revealed, Long’s spokesperson Art Franklin confirmed that the Bishop would be taking a break from New Birth. The Bishop confirmed the same.
Vanessa would not comment to news at the time, but as you can see from the video she delivers a tearful explanation of the troubling time.
Most of us remember Eddie Long defiantly telling the press “I’m not stepping down, I’m stepping up!”
Do you think she should have returned?
You can read the original troubling story here: What!? Vanessa Long Won’t Divorce Eddie Long?
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Clinton: Obama Laid Foundation For More Well-Balanced Economy
- High School Girls B-Ball Coach Placed On Leave After Authoring Graphic Sex Book
- 2012 Women’s Empowerment Conference
- Louisiana ‘White Graduates Only’ Reunion After-Party Causes Stir
- Michelle Obama: “Being President Doesn’t Change Who You Are, It Reveals Who You Are”
- Cincinnatian In The Spotlight At The Democratic National Convention
- Lawsuit: Cincinnati Park Board Challenged Over Washington Park Rules
Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Vanessa Long Explains Why She Stayed! [VIDEO] was originally published on elev8.comfeed