President Barack Obama chats with Jay Leno on “The Tonight Show.”
Photo: Getty Images
This morning’s early news headlines have confirmed that our nation’s leader President Barack Obama will conduct a late night interview with talk show host Jay Leno on his famed “The Tonight Show” next week on Tuesday, October 25th. The visit to the show comes in the heart of Obama’s quest to raise money for his re-election campaign and his recent jobs bill.
Obama, who has appeared on the show a total of four times, most recently visited “The Tonight Show” in March 2009 not too long after taking office as the president. New reports surrounding the upcoming guest appearances also reflect that Obama was the very first sitting president ever to appear on the show during his most recent visit.
Find out more about what you can expect President Obama’s visit via the links below.
Will you be tuning in to watch the interview? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- ‘Happy Days’ Fraud Claim Thrown Out in Court
- Harold Camping: The World Will End Tomorrow
- Moammar Gadhafi Captured, Possibly Killed By Rebel Forces
- Sick! Tortured Teen Held For Decade By Dungeon Keeper
- Report Details The Double Discrimination Faced By Black Transgenders