Atlanta rapper T.I. is set to clean up his act in more ways than one this week as he visited ABC’s ‘The View’ for an intimate discussion on his career, his journey, his troubles and his brand new fiction novel “Power & Beauty.” After spending two back to back prison sentences on a variety of criminal charges and a serious violation of probation, T.I. told the ladies of ‘The View’ he plans to take a different approach to getting different results in his life from this point forward.
Photo: Getty Images
It looks like he’s taking things seriously and accepting responsibility for all that has transpired, but we’ll let T.I. do the talking about his lifestyle and the concerns people may have about walking toward a brighter future without running into the law.
With a new book and more new music on the way, T.I. is already shifting gears and making moves and making changes. Check out what he had to say about his latest projects and more below.
T.I.’s new book “Power & Beauty” is available in stores now. Will you be picking up a copy?
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board after viewing using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Sick! Cain Blames The Unemployed, GOP Audience Cheers
- Carl Dix, Cornel West, To Protest NYPD’s “Stop-And-Frisk” Policy
- Pull Them Up! Chicago Group Seeks Ban Of Sagging Pants
- Legendary Black Scientist Honored At John Hopkins University
- Family Of Teenager Killed By White Cops Seek Justice In Court