With tons of updates, news headlines and special reports circulating this week about the recent Occupy Wall Street protests, many of us are still wondering to ourselves about what it all means and what impact it will have longterm. Is this really a movement? A phase? Or only a moment in time?
CNN correspondent John Avlon is here to help us all balance to motives behind the movement and make sense of it all. Even talk show host Gayle King had a plethora of additional questions about how quickly the concept of Occupy Wall Street spread this week across the nation, but now we can finally get straight to the point to find out what is really going on.
Share your thoughts on the interview with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment. Did you understand everything right away about the protests and the movement itself?
- Pro SB 5 Group Accused Of Twisting Old Lady’s Words
- Occupy Wall Street Is About African-Americans, Too
- Social Entrepreneurs Look For The “Double Bottom Line”
- Top Five Riots In Black Communities Across The Globe
- T.V. Show “Reed Between The Lines” Captures “Cosby” Spirit