Have you heard? There’s interesting news floating around about a brand new addition to the way we conduct business when it comes to debit cards at the Bank of America. They are now charging $5 a month to use their debit cards. Many people are upset by the new fee and don’t deem it necessary at all.
If you were up in arms about the new Bank of America charges, wait ’till you see this Public Service Announcement that famed TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres recently found on her show. It looks like additional charges for your checking account is only the beginning…but in the meantime, while you’re counting those coins here’s the explanation of it all as one of the Bank of America customer service representatives tells it like it truly is.
We want to know how you feel about the fees and charges. Share your thoughts ande reactions with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Birthplace Of Hip-Hop Faces Foreclosure Auction
- Fantasia to Discuss Pregnancy & Her Career with Wendy Williams
- How Herman Cain Sat Out The Civil Rights Movement At Morehouse
- Pay Up! Teen Girls Trying To Beat Train Fare Fight With NYPD
- Seattle “Superhero” Charged With Pepper Spray Assault