Two judges and six jurors in the Amanda Knox murder case have just reached their verdict in what was to become one of this year’s biggest cases. As of 3:30PM EST, the verdict was announced and Amanda Knox has been found not guilty.
American-born Knox, 24, was freed as the appeal court overturned the murder conviction she faced. Knox had been behind bars serving a 26-year prison sentence after being found guilty in 2009 of the sex murder of Meredith Kercher, 21, Perugia, Italy.
Photo: Getty Images
While this release from prison may be a surprise to some, many others are already voicing their opinions on the details. Now it’s time we hear from you. Do you support the verdict or not? What are your thoughts?
Share them below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment or take our poll below to express your reactions to the verdict.
- Solid Rock Church Pastor Lawrence Bishop Dies After Massive Stroke
- Big Business Or Slave Labor? What Prisoners Make In Jail
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Wishes Al Sharpton a Happy Birthday
- Book Claims Puffy And Suge Had Tupac And Biggie Killed
- Janelle Monae Headlines Campus Consciousness Tour
- Around Town with Lincoln Ware