Our nation’s leader will be making a special visit to the Queen City this Thursday and we’re sure there are tons of things we’d all like to know. Just by some lucky strike, do you think you’d ever want to sit down one-on-one with the president?
Maybe this week might be your chance. If you could ask President Barack Obama one question, what would it be? Think about it for a moment and share your thoughts, questions and comment for the president with us below on the message board.
Be sure to tune or visit us online tomorrow for updates on President Barack Obama’s visit to Cincinnati. We want to hear from you so don’t forget to use your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
- Man Jumps Fence at the White House
- Tyra Banks Sells “Modelland” to Tom Joyner
- Post-Racial? Black-White Marriages On The Rise
- Why Are We Killing Troy Davis?
- Say What?! West Leads Search For Obama Democratic Challenger