In a breaking news report this afternoon, initial updates are beginning to swarm in on an earthquake that just shook up our nation’s capital and other parts of the easter seaboard. The quake ranked 5.8 in magnitude was felt 87 miles southwest of Washington, D.C. with aftershocks felt as far south as Raleigh, throughout Virginia and upstate to New York.
Additional reports say the tremor was also felt near Martha’s Vineyard where our very own President Barack Obama is currently vacationing. We’ll be updating additional coverage and provide you with the latest news from the east coast this afternoon as it becomes available.
Stay tuned for more.
Share your thoughts in the meantime with us on the message board below using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- Foul Play?! Mitrice Richardson’s Mother Files Suit Against LA County
- Is America Becoming A Food Stamp Nation?
- Top Songs Written By Ashford & Simpson
- Stop The Violence! Six Shot At Philadelphia Basketball Game
- Did Ray J Talk To Kim Kardashian Before Her Wedding?