Ever seen two children play fighting out on the street, in your neighborhood or a nearby park? What would you do? What if one of those children were your own and they were getting the wind knocked out of them? Would you join in? Would you help them fight?
Ever been approached by another parent who wanted to fight or actually did join their own child in the full out brawl? We want to know what you’d do and when it is appropriate to join in. Take our Buzzworthy Poll Question of the Day to help us determine what should go down and if it already has, we want to hear your story.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
Be honest and share your thoughts and feelings on this one. Would you join in if you saw your child getting into a fight with another kid? Have you already experienced this before? What happened? Who won the fight?
Log in below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to leave a comment.
We want to hear from you if you have any selections, comments, or responses.
- Live on The Lincoln Ware Show – Call 513-749-1230 to talk to Lincoln Ware live on the show!
- Meebo Live Web Chat
- Via Twitter
- Via Facebook
- Mobile Text Club – 96230
- AFC East Preview: Patriots To Sneak By Jets To Win Division
- Tyrese, Roland Martin And Booklovers Take Over ATL
- NFL And “Police Academy” Star Bubba Smith Dead At 66
- NRA Sues Obama Administration In Border Gun Battle
- HIV Infections Soaring Among Young Black Gay And Bisexual Men