How soon is too soon to move on from a wayward lover, a tumultuous relationship or the demise of it? Apparently, there is no specific length of time. In fact, for Tiger Woods’ ex Elin Nordegren she’s already moved on. After much public scrutiny and the gossip blogs firing off rumors and such, Nordegren has found herself a new beau and just might be on the road to relationship recovery.
Check out the updates below and let us know what you think via the message board. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile, chat directly by logging in and leaving a comment or two.
- Black Diners More Likely To Link Gratuity To Good Service
- Silence Broken! DSK Accuser Speaks Out: “I Want Justice!”
- Macy’s Music Festival 2011 Ticket Discount Available Now
- Dr. Boyce: Tiger’s Former Caddie On A Mission To Destroy Him
- After Thoughts: Nathan Reflects on Voting, Good Callers and The Debt Ceiling Crisis
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
When Will Marijuana Dispensaries Be Open In Ohio?
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament