Actor Charlie Sheen has come clean about an alleged use of drugs throughout his film career. Sheen said in a recent Sports Illustrated interview that his role in the 1989 hit comedy Major League was indeed enhanced with the help of steroids.
Photo: Getty Images
According to Sheen, this was the only time he’d ever used the drugs, but of course many believe there might have been some substance abuse during his recent outbreaks and random rants onscreen and off.
Find out what led the actor to use steroids over a decade ago via the links below. Do you feel this was important enough for Sheen to admit this far down the line? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profiles.
- Rhode Island Votes In Favor of Civil Union For Gay Couples
- Time Editor Mark Halperin Calls President Obama A “D—”
- Four Jailed After “Rapest” Tattooed on Teen’s Forehead
- Time Magazine Editor Calls Obama A D%#k
- Group Starts Petition For Obama To Pardon Marcus Garvey