Looks like actor Laurence Fishburne is making a swift transition back to his first love – movies! Yes, that’s right. Famed Emmy-winning actor Laurence Fishburne has decided to officially terminate his role on “CSI” and return to the big screen.
Fishburn, responsible for creating the role of Dr. Raymond Langston, announced he’s leaving this fall on the CBS series on yesterday and plans to continue other experimental works like this one in the future. In the meantime, he’ll hopefully have a blockbuster film role ready for us later this year, too.
What do you think of the news? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile.
- Huge Finish! “Oprah Winfrey” Finale Drew 16.4 Million Viewers
- Lincoln Ware’s Daily Video Blog
- Weiner Exposed! Breitbart Releases Alleged X-Rated Photo
- Delta Charges Returning US Soldiers $2,800 In Baggage Fees
- Bad Rap? Rapper Lupe Fiasco Calls Obama “The Biggest Terrorist”