Terrelle Pryor’s budding athletic career at Ohio State University has seemingly come to an abrupt end. The star quarterback has reportedly decided to not play during his senior year – an announcement that comes in the middle of the ongoing scandal that’s shaken sports fans for weeks.
The statement came from his attorney late Tuesday afternoon and more details are unfolding as we speak. We’ll be back with the latest.
What are your immediate thoughts and reactions to the news? Share how you feel below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile.
Reports courtesy of ZHipHopCleveland.com
- Cop Gets 20 Years For Robbing Drug Dealers For Mortgage
- Racist Army?! Black Soldier Says Noose Strung Outside Barracks
- Cain Says Blacks Are Poor, He’s Not On “Democratic Plantation”
- Obama Urges Bahrain To Hold Rights Abusers Accountable
- History of Hate: Weiner Race-Baited To Win Office Once