A St. Louis man was charged today with first-degree assault after local authorities claim he kidnapped a woman and locked her in the trunk of a car. The woman was left inside the trunk of a Cadillac DeVille for three hours before police discovered her there.
Check out more on the story via the links below. What in the world do you think is going on? Share your reactions below on the message board.
- Top 50 Black Message Songs: 50-41
- Kanye West Performs At Gil Scott Heron Memorial
- Don’t Be Scared! How To Protect Yourself From Cell Phone Radiation
- John Edwards Charged in Felony Indictment
- Jack Kevorkian Dead At 83
Teen Found Guilty Of Murder In 2022 Strongsville Crash
Ohio School Bus Crashes, 1 Child Dies On The First Day Of School
Cleveland Police Say ’30 Missing Children’ Reports Are Misleading
Smell Something Weird Near Avon Lake? Here’s What It Is
Prosecutor Wants Sex With Minor Charge Dropped Against Ohio Cop
Cincinnati: Roselawn Shooting Under Investigation
3 Charged In Drive By Shooting That Killed 9 Year Old In Silverton
Ardyss Life "Is Changing Lives"