A St. Louis man was charged today with first-degree assault after local authorities claim he kidnapped a woman and locked her in the trunk of a car. The woman was left inside the trunk of a Cadillac DeVille for three hours before police discovered her there.
Check out more on the story via the links below. What in the world do you think is going on? Share your reactions below on the message board.
- Top 50 Black Message Songs: 50-41
- Kanye West Performs At Gil Scott Heron Memorial
- Don’t Be Scared! How To Protect Yourself From Cell Phone Radiation
- John Edwards Charged in Felony Indictment
- Jack Kevorkian Dead At 83
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
When Will Marijuana Dispensaries Be Open In Ohio?
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament