Courtesy of MyColumbusPower.com
OSU and the NCAA have opened investigations into OSU quarterback Terrelle Pryor on the issue of receiving ‘extra benefits’ like vehicles. (see left photo)
Traffic tickets are evidence that Pryor was pulled over multiple times in the past few years, driving vehicles that were dealerships property.
Pryor’s future on the team depending on the conclusion of the investigation.
Currently Pryor is serving a 5 games suspension after admitting to selling OSU memorabilia to receive money and ‘extra benefits’. SOURCE
RELATED: Jim Tressel Resigns! [Breaking News]
RELATED: Put Your Lighters Down!
- Former OSU Player Ray Smalls Receiving Death Threats on Twitter
- Chiquita Sued for Supporting Terrorism
- Miami Cops Kill Man After Memorial Day Car Chase
- First African-American Owned Broadcast Network
- “Def Poetry Jam” Poet Shot And Killed Outside Poetry Cafe