Hip Hop mogul Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond makes headlines this afternoon for being on the run. According to the latest reports, a Federal warrant for his arrest has been issued after he was indicted for allegedly being involved in cocaine distribution.
Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond currently manages R&B singer/songwriter Brandy, Sean Kingston and Akon and serves as chief of Czar Entertainment. What in the world do you think is going on? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board. We’ll keep you updated with the latest as this story could get stickier by the day. We just hope he turns up soon and the situation is rectified without much drama attached to his name or the careers of the artists he manages.
- Tavis Smiley Urges President Barack Obama on Black Unemployment
- Johnny Gill Preps New Music & New Edition Tour
- The Final Four Face Off on DWTS
- Bronx Pastor Is Obama’s New Religious Ambassador
- Uncovering The Bed Bug Epidemic